You can search our website for items from the following categories:
Automotive category contains products both new and used for cars, trucks, and motors such as engine blocks, starters, rims, throttles and many more.
Construction category contains products both new and used materials for building construction, house and many more. Products such as plumping fixtures, wire ropes, and so on are included in this category.
Electrical category contains products both new and used for electrical installation and maintenance such as circuit breakers, flex series, HBX series, lay in wire series and so on.
Equipment category contains products both new and used for equipment of various types such as heavy duty generators, tig welding machine, communication systems, and many more.
Heavy Equipment category contains products such as forklift parts, backhoe parts and many more.
Household category contains products for home use such as TV sets, refrigerators, stoves, barbeque grills and many more.
Industrial category contains products engaged in industry, for factory use and so on such as pressure switches, dial gauges, controllers, room monitors and many more.
Sports category contains products such as jet skis, ab-rockets, mountain bike and many more.
Office category contains products for office use such as photocopiers, printers, keyboards, scanners and many more.
Miscellaneous contains products that are not mostly shown in the above categories such as guitar accessories, bearings, pulleys and many more.
How to use the Advance Filter:
By using the Advance Filter you will be able to conduct a refined search by filling either one, two or all of the three textboxes named PartNo. , SerialNo., Model No. These are all optional.
How to use the Search Box:
To use the search box, you must input a keyword or keywords or you can leave it blank. For example you are searching for an “Honda Starter” you may put the word “starter” on the search box or “Honda starter” then click the search button.
What is Hottest Items Today
The hottest items today can be found on the left side of the home page. It displays all of the latest items for the day we have for sale. By clicking any of the images shown, you will be redirected to the details page of the specific item you have chosen in which you will be able to see all the information about the product such as item description, item condition, item pictures and you can also inquire about the product. In case you want to see all the new items please click view all, after doing so you will be redirected to the hottest items page.
What is Promos Today
The promos today can be found on the right side of the home page. It displays all of the discounted items for the day. By clicking any of the images shown, you will be redirected to the details page of the specific item you have chosen in which you will be able to see all the information about the product such as item description, item condition, item pictures and you can also inquire about the product. In case you want to see all the discounted items please click view all. In case you want to see all the discounted items please click view all, after doing so you will be redirected to the promo items page.
What is All Categories
In the result page, all categories section is found on the upper left side of the page. It will enable the user to show all the products by category.
What is Price Range
In the result page, price range section is found on the lower left after the all categories section. This enables the user to filter the products within a chosen category according to price range. For example the user wants to see all the products with a price range of 100 to 250 pesos, the user must click 100 to 250 and the two small textboxes below will change according to the selected value. The user must click the go button; the items within the price range will be displayed.
What is Condition Type
In the result page, condition type is found on the upper right of the page. This will enable the user to choose a certain condition of a product to be displayed with regards to the current chosen category. For example the user wants to only see all the new products in automotive category, the user must click the new link and all new products within the automotive category will be displayed.
What is Recent Search
In the result page, recent search is found on the lower right of the page right after the Condition Type Section. These are the recent keywords searched by the user. If the keyword displayed on the recent search section is clicked it will automatically re-conduct the search for the keyword.
How to search on the Index page or Home page:
To search for an item using the search box on the index page/Home page:
- First input a keyword on the search box and click search. You must input a keyword on the textbox to be searched.
- After clicking the search button, a pop-up window will display and it will enable you to choose a category, the default selected value for the category is all categories. If you do not put any keyword on the search box the page will display all items under the chosen category. You are given an option to conduct an advanced search. This option will be shown by clicking the Click to show Advanced Filter. With Advance Filter you will be able to search by entering details on either of the following textboxes for serial number, part number and model number. These are not required and are only optional. You have an option of filling just one or two of the three advance filters or all of them.
How to search on the results page:
To search for an item while navigating on the results page
- The user can either use the search box with or without the advance search filter.
- Search for items using the all categories section (click a category and all the items on that category will be displayed).
- Search for items with a specific price range by using the price range section. (Select a price range by clicking the prices displayed on the section and click the GO button)
- Search for items with a specific condition for example “New” by clicking on the conditions displayed on the condition section.
- The user can also go back to his recent searched items by using the recent search section (click on the recent search keyword)...